Sunday, July 21, 2013

Seasonal Hand Knitted Designs Book for 18" Dolls

What's new for me this season ? . . . . . . .

  I am thrilled to announce that I have just completed my first ever published knitting pattern book for 18" dolls

 

Seasonal Hand Knitted Designs for 18" Dolls

Fall/Winter Volume ~ A five collection series

 

Deciding to put together a book of my patterns for 18" dolls seemed the next evolutionary step to make from my individual patterns that are currently available in pdf format.

As challenging as it was in getting this together, with much frustration trying to get the word document to accept my format, along with a few computer glitches, I am delighted beyond words with the results, so much so that I have already embarked on the second book in this series, which will feature knitting designs from my spring/summer collection.

In the meantime I wait with great excitement for next week when I will receive my proof copy, once thoroughly checked I then will issue the okay to put into production.



INTRODUCTION


          PHOTO INDEX


. . . . many more pictures offered in the book

Heartfelt thanks to those of you who have knitted some or all of these designs and thank you to those of you who follow me. . . kindest regards and happy summer, Deb


6 comments:

  1. This looks amazing! :) If I could knit, I would snatch this up. Some of my favorite designs from your work are included. :)

    By the way, I'm sorry I never did a post about the results of the pattern you gave me. I asked a friend to knit it for me and she never finished. It's one of those awkward situations where I should probably ask about it and remind her, but I don't want to make her feel bad. The timing is really bad now because she just recently has surgery. :( I hope you understand.

    Have a great week! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you . . and no worries, your friend's health is far more important, please pass on my sincere regards for a speedy recovery

      Delete
  2. This is going to be a wonderful book! Many of my favorite patterns of yours are in there! Can't wait to see it in bookstores (will it be available through Amazon?). Congrats on putting this together!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much . . I am about to approve the proof, then in 24 - 48 hours it will go into print, not quite sure if it will then become available immediately since this is my very first time. It will be available via Amazon, however I will be posting about it along with an exclusive offer of signed copies for a limited time, so check back soon . . . thank you once again, Deb

      Delete
  3. I absolutely love this book. Had already purchased some of the patterns, but that is just fine. Wanted to mention, though, that on the Pemberton Caplet pattern (which I had previously purchased separately) after casting on and knitting the first row it doesn't mention a row 2, says row 3-5 repeat row 1 three times. On the previously purchased pattern it gives row 1 and then repeat 3 more times (without row numbers). When I started this I went from the book and it was confusing until I looked at the separate pattern. Love all your patterns, though this is the first one I have actually tried to knit.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your purchase and finding this oops! . . . try as I might, human errors sometimes occur, I am only too pleased that all was resolved. I have entered the correction on the errata page I formed ~ kind regards Deb

      Delete

I would love to hear from you, please feel free to contact me with your comments and questions. Thank you for looking over my site and your shared interests ~ Deborah

Share