Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Kalendar Kidz Volume One


Cover


Kalendar Kidz

Volume 1 ~ January through June

By Debonair Designs
 
Original Knitwear Designs for
18” Kidz ‘n’ Cats® girls and boys dolls






Back Cover





Hi everyone, when I first began this project I had big plans to squeeze more patterns into one book, however due to file size limitations when self-publishing along with my desire to include many full color photos, I needed to reduce pattern content, since I wanted to deliver more patterns I had the bright idea of taking the content I had to cut out, adding to that even more and making a second volume. Now I'm happy I can deliver on my expectation.

Volume One depicts designs for January through June expected to go through the print approval within the next two weeks. I will post the moment it is available.

Photo Index ~ Volume 1


 Volume Two depicting designs for July through December  
will follow in approx. 2 months
To all my backers, I will be taking care of you Deb


While I await more test knitting and proof reading, I am currently working on the cover image and contents of volume two, so be sure to check back often for continued updates
Thank you ~ Deb





No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you, please feel free to contact me with your comments and questions. Thank you for looking over my site and your shared interests ~ Deborah

Share