Thursday, May 12, 2016

Katie by Debonair Designs


 

Introducing Katie, a new girl I adopted ~ today not wanting to stagnate and eager to explore new avenues for my doll designs, I adopted a new girl to my doll family, Katie from the  Gotz Happy Kidz Collection, along with a new pattern to celebrate her arrival




'Katie' ~ a feminine chevron lace stitched dress with flattering empire waistline and long raglan sleeves featuring deep matching chevron lace stitched cuffs showcased with contrasting color-work, the perfect way to welcome Katie to my doll family


named after my very first Gotz doll, Katie 
Gotz Katie from the 2001 Little Sisters



















 Katie ~ pattern features:

Long Raglan Sleeves & Empire Waistline
Deep Chevron Lace Stitch Cuffs















A couple of favorite close-ups


Katie
Text, photos and knitwear design copyright © 2016 Debonair Designs                                                                                    Disclaimer: Debonair Designs is not affiliated with any doll or doll clothing companies

2 comments:

  1. Great job. Looking forward to knitting this.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Rona for your support and interest, looking forward to seeing your project too!

      Delete

I would love to hear from you, please feel free to contact me with your comments and questions. Thank you for looking over my site and your shared interests ~ Deborah

Share