Wednesday, January 9, 2019

New Year Steampunk Romantic

Where have I been you may be wondering . . . ............... since late spring, on through summer and fall of last year, my time has been allocated to the continued purging of household items via multiple garage sales in readiness for a big move coming real soon this year . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . in the meantime I have been keeping my needles busy when I can and thought it time for both this update and what's currently on my needles .  . working on one of my popular Steampunk Adventure outfits where I make use of my existing patterns with minor modifications for one-of-a-kind ensembles, I will try to post about the details as I go along . . . here is my color palette for what I am calling 'Steampunk Romantic'


1 comment:

  1. Hallo.
    Zijn er ook patronen van
    Uw steampink kleding.
    Groeten uit Nederland.
    Ina Groot

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you, please feel free to contact me with your comments and questions. Thank you for looking over my site and your shared interests ~ Deborah

Share