Wednesday, October 30, 2019

New Adventures . . . .

New adventures on the horizon, and a new blog address too, read below . . . 

To continue to follow me, Debonair Designs for Dolls, be sure to follow my new blog site Wordpress.com where I will continue with blog posts and updates of what's new from my needles with sneak peeks of what's in store for a new knitting pattern book too!   

                  'City Styles' for the slim Götz Happy Kidz & Hannah girls & boys

 My new post over on my Wordpress blog is about my latest new pattern release:

'Maya' that will be featured in City Styles ~ a reversible poncho-sweater featuring ribbed cuffs and neckline that can be styled as a collar showcasing the front closure, or as a trendy turtleneck with closure at the back ~ suitable for when the air is filled with a chill
Designed to fit: Slim Götz Happy Kidz & Hannah girls & boys

I value and appreciate your shared interest in my doll designs and my models used to showcase them

 ~ Deb Denair


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you, please feel free to contact me with your comments and questions. Thank you for looking over my site and your shared interests ~ Deborah

Share