Sunday, November 4, 2012

Holiday Duet




New from my winter holiday collection I would like to present . . . . . .

'Holiday Duet'

by Debonair Designs

 

These festive Nordic inspired sweater ensembles are designed to fit the slim 18" dolls such as the Kidz 'n' Cats pictured. Please enjoy the pictures and come back often for more of what's on my needles

  

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

These completed ensembles will also be available for sale in the next few days through eBay in our store, Tekay-intl

Be sure to keep an eye on two more ensembles that make use of this stylish pattern, currently on my needles 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you, please feel free to contact me with your comments and questions. Thank you for looking over my site and your shared interests ~ Deborah

Share