Friday, December 16, 2011

Christmas Blessings:


Christmas Blessings: Wishing you all a very Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays 

 
I will be taking a short break from knitting doll designs to celebrate Christmas with my family along with some much needed reflection as I approach the anniversary of my parents passing away . . . a difficult time . . . but I am surrounded with the love and support of my husband and children and am blessed to have a close relationship with my brothers, sister-in-laws and family across the miles in the UK.

Baking is planned for next week :)) I always feel closer to my mom when I am in the kitchen; my parents loved baking, so I inherited both their skills and some favourite traditional recipes. Thoughts of what to bake in turn had inspired this fair isle capelet ensemble I recently auctioned in our eBay store (now in the hands of a private collector).

Holiday Spice (and all things nice!!)
modeled by Julia from Gotz' 2003 Precious day Collection
 
 














Coming Soon from my 2011/2012 Winter Collection:
My thoughts have turned to the ski season with images of all things Nordic and Icelandic, so with this in my minds eye, I will be creating ensembles that reflect my love of fair isle patterns, represented in ensembles with a modern flare.

These completed ensembles I will showcase here and will once again be available for sale some time after Christmas, in auctions listed on eBay, via a store my husband and I have, you will find them under my label Debonair Designs at Tekay-intl
  
 Thank you for your shared interest, be safe. Warmest regards, Deb & Dolls 



Share