Friday, December 16, 2011

Christmas Blessings:


Christmas Blessings: Wishing you all a very Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays 

 
I will be taking a short break from knitting doll designs to celebrate Christmas with my family along with some much needed reflection as I approach the anniversary of my parents passing away . . . a difficult time . . . but I am surrounded with the love and support of my husband and children and am blessed to have a close relationship with my brothers, sister-in-laws and family across the miles in the UK.

Baking is planned for next week :)) I always feel closer to my mom when I am in the kitchen; my parents loved baking, so I inherited both their skills and some favourite traditional recipes. Thoughts of what to bake in turn had inspired this fair isle capelet ensemble I recently auctioned in our eBay store (now in the hands of a private collector).

Holiday Spice (and all things nice!!)
modeled by Julia from Gotz' 2003 Precious day Collection
 
 














Coming Soon from my 2011/2012 Winter Collection:
My thoughts have turned to the ski season with images of all things Nordic and Icelandic, so with this in my minds eye, I will be creating ensembles that reflect my love of fair isle patterns, represented in ensembles with a modern flare.

These completed ensembles I will showcase here and will once again be available for sale some time after Christmas, in auctions listed on eBay, via a store my husband and I have, you will find them under my label Debonair Designs at Tekay-intl
  
 Thank you for your shared interest, be safe. Warmest regards, Deb & Dolls 



4 comments:

  1. I hope you have a wonderful Christmas, Deb. You'll be in my prayers as you deal with the anniversary of your parents' passing. I lost 2 of my grandparents around this time of year, and I still miss them.

    I can't wait to see your new winter designs after Christmas! :) I always enjoy seeing what you come up with.

    Talk to you again soon! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this design you are sooo very talented. I would love to find Julia and Jessica. I have been making American girl clothes for my neices. I am so glad I stumbled on your site. Very excited to try some of your designs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your work is beautiful! Love the Tundra above.
    Peace to you during this sad time of the year for you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Un magnifique modèle, dommage que je n'arrive pas à suivre des moidèles en anglais....Tout est superbe. gorgeous patterns

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you, please feel free to contact me with your comments and questions. Thank you for looking over my site and your shared interests ~ Deborah

Share