Sunday, January 15, 2012

Archipelago, my latest pattern release

presenting  . . . Archipelago”



A Gansey inspired sweater & hat pattern designed for the American Girl Dolls and the comparable 18" Gotz Dolls like my models, Jessica, Julia & Elisabeth

Inspired by my love of the recognizable and traditional Gansey stitch patterns.

 

pattern now available

 

Archipelago is a long sleeved textured stitch sweater, that features a deep ribbed welt and back-buttoned closure for easy dressing, complete with matching watch cap hat; a versatile accessory and match to the sweater, that offers three styles of wearing; from traditional watch cap, with turned up brim, (shown in cream), or turn down the back ribbed brim only for a rain style hat,(shown in blue), to a trendy slouchy hat, where the ribbed brim is turned down,(shown in red).

 A perfect addition to your doll's winter wardrobe, and for exploring the great outdoors, providing extra warmth whether living on an island, along the coast, in the mountains, or for simply snuggling up in by a cozy warm fire.







These completed hand knitted ensembles will also soon be available for sale some time in the coming week, in auctions listed on eBay, via a store my husband and I have, where you will find them under my label Debonair Designs at Tekay-intl
  
Thank you for your shared interest ~  Warmest regards, Deb & Dolls

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful as always .. love them ..

    TracAn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely! :) I can't wait to see these on eBay.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice designs, and I really like your photo styling!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you, please feel free to contact me with your comments and questions. Thank you for looking over my site and your shared interests ~ Deborah

Share