Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Fall for Aletta





Fall for Aletta
my new Kidz n Cats model I fell for

The second Kidz’n’Cats Wunschpuppe/wish doll, meaning you get to choose her coloring from three choices.
For my Aletta I chose dunkelbraun/dark brown hair with braun/brown eyes











 


So it seemed appropriate to cast on a little something special for her first autumn.












 



Worked my previous pattern released back in 2012 called Drift, where I made further improvements to form a classic crew neckline, along with reformatted written instructions that I hope you will enjoy ~ Deb











I look forward to sharing more of Aletta as I explore more colorways for her,
thanks for looking ~ Deb

2 comments:

  1. Very pretty, and quite cosy looking too! You do knit some lovely things!
    And a gorgeous model, I have to say! If I were to get an Aletta, I would also choose brown hair and brown eyes! :)
    Hugs Sharon in Spain x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Sharon for taking the time to let me know, and yes I have to agree with you, in person Aletta is truly stunning, I am inspired to knit for her.
      Hugs across the miles, Deb :)

      Delete

I would love to hear from you, please feel free to contact me with your comments and questions. Thank you for looking over my site and your shared interests ~ Deborah

Share