Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Jersey Beacons


January here in the Pacific Northwest can be full of surprises on the weather front, so being prepared to take advantage of opportunities to step outdoors starts with an essential sweater, 'Jersey Beacons' features Whidbey, a Gansey inspired sweater set that offers the chance to explore textured stitch patterns along with staple accessories suitable for coastal living and keeping warm



Had the opportunity to complete the first of many photo shoots in preparation for my new pattern book in the works presenting . . .

Jersey Beacons













Help spread the word via my Kickstarter campaign to get this book print ready and be sure to Read my story on In Stitches

1 comment:

I would love to hear from you, please feel free to contact me with your comments and questions. Thank you for looking over my site and your shared interests ~ Deborah

Share