Sunday, January 13, 2019

Steampunk Elements final stage

As posted below I will be sharing the elements (pieces) that make up my one-of-a-kind hand knitted Steampunk Adventures . .  . . the second element is the dress, I worked Bon~Bon which I worked mostly as per the stitch pattern, but omitted the ridge rows on the sleeves, working them in an ivory white along with the top raglan part of the dress, worked the main body in one color to match the petticoat  







For the sleeve embellishment, I gathered up the sleeve cuff and added tulle lace trim along with working one ridge row in an accent


To complete the look I added a corset/utility belt by casting on the same amount of stitches at the waist and working the simple seed stitch pattern, complete with back button closure . . most of the Steampunk adornments were securely fixed to this removable belt. Fingerless-Mitts help with the final look along with a Lace Stitched Neck Choker, something I do not wish to reveal in any pattern in order to protect my creative inspirations in producing these one-of-a-kind ensembles that I sell via eBay, this one is currently listed for sale . . Listing Link


Designed to fit the slim Gotz girls like my Gotz Happy Kidz model, Emily

3 comments:

  1. What a cute outfit! It looks perfect on Emily.

    ReplyDelete
  2. As for requests for Steampunk pattern, as posted above I made use of my existing patterns already to create the look

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you, please feel free to contact me with your comments and questions. Thank you for looking over my site and your shared interests ~ Deborah

Share