Friday, April 18, 2014

Debonair Boys

 
Happy to post that I am now able to give my Debonair Boys more attention after a couple of transformations . . . first up is Jaden, a former American Girl Pleasant Company doll who made his first debut in my February Post now sporting a new enhanced wig.



 
















Here to show and tell, he is modeling Cascadia paired with a stylish Sailor Cap























This completed sweater & cap set is also available for sale via my Etsy Store

In my upcoming post, you will get to meet my new Kidz 'n' Cats boy . . .  

Hope you and yours have a great holiday weekend, Deb & Dolls

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for designing for the boys! We now have two boys in our collection, and it's not easy to find clothes (knitted or otherwise) for them. I love how masculine these designs look on the boys!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am delighted to hear, thank you. I plan on showcasing more of my unisex designs as soon as Jaden has the time to model for me, he is a busy guy Ha!

      Delete

I would love to hear from you, please feel free to contact me with your comments and questions. Thank you for looking over my site and your shared interests ~ Deborah

Share