Thursday, March 19, 2015

March winds April showers bring forth May flowers




I can hardly contain my excitement as hubby is on the verge of being able to upgrade my computer so that I will now be able to start compiling patterns, images etc for Kalendar Kidz’ ~ thanks to the backers of my Kickstarter project 

In the meantime I am forging forward with patterns that will be featured, here are a couple of sneak peeks of what I have in store.







 

Be sure to check back often for continued updates as I diligently start putting my book together. I am saving some special photos for the book that I know you will love               ~ Thank you ~ Deb





1 comment:

I would love to hear from you, please feel free to contact me with your comments and questions. Thank you for looking over my site and your shared interests ~ Deborah

Share