Thursday, February 15, 2018

February's Steampunk Romantic

Continuing the themes as depicted in volume one of  Kalendar Kidz I worked the 'City Chic' patterns, featuring 'Bon-Bon' tunic dress paired with the vest, Je t'aime, in a theme I thought suitable for February's Valentine's Day, in a unique Steampunk style with a touch of romance, paired the dress with my petticoat pattern, 'Three Steps'  . . . my slim customized Gotz Happy Kidz model has a newer wig in the form on a long, wavy one with highlights, perfect for this occasion





To the left shows' Bon-Bon' dress paired with the petticoat, with the tunic vest on the dress form



Adornments in the form of a necklace I took apart along with 'Steampunk' charms for a finishing touch


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you, please feel free to contact me with your comments and questions. Thank you for looking over my site and your shared interests ~ Deborah

Share