Saturday, May 21, 2011

My new pattern release: 'Meridian"

"Meridian" a jaunty nautical inspired short-sleeved sweater pattern

A perfect addition for your doll's summer wardrobe, which features back-buttoned closure for easy dressing.





This written pattern offers line-by-line instruction for various color combination to be added, which in turn is a great introduction to stranded knitting.









The following images showcase various color options. Enjoy!!




 
Patriot I and Patriot II are two ensembles that make use of my newly released sweater pattern, Meridian 
For a finishing touch I added a trendy



Seaspray and Seashell showcase my recently released summer inspired cardigan pattern, Adrift
For a complete look, I added my Eyelet Beret











I offer select doll outfits for sale, auctioned on eBay, where you will find me in our store, Tekay-intl, under my label name of Debonair Designs, check out my designs for sale,












Copyright:
Please respect my designer rights, and as such the copyright of these patterns will always remain with me; their text, photos copyright of Debonair Designs. Patterns must not be duplicated and sold without the author’s permission.
Feel free to use these patterns for your knitting pleasure, a courtesy acknowledgment would be greatly appreciated and welcomed.



Disclaimer: Debonair Designs is not affiliated with any doll or doll clothing companies.




No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you, please feel free to contact me with your comments and questions. Thank you for looking over my site and your shared interests ~ Deborah

Share