Thursday, July 18, 2013

Design # 2 ~ 2013 Fashion Design Contest

Neapolitan Bridesmaid ~ Design #2 for the 2013 Fashion Design Contest

Cast your vote 





Elisabeth (pictured) was so excited to be chosen to model my second design, a Neapolitan Bridesmaid, but when the day arrived she became quite nervous, so I asked her best friend Jessica to accompany her down the isle. 



When it came time for Elisabeth to walk down the aisle, she was feeling so pretty in her outfit that she forgot all about her nerves, and happily strolled the walkway admiring the pretty petals.





I hope you enjoy this as much as I did in creating it, please pass on your vote here, my first design is already posted, and this second design will appear soon, thank you for looking ~ Deb



1 comment:

  1. Please feel free to vote on this in the contest, http://2013dwfashiondesignchallenge.blogspot.com/
    Thank you for looking :)

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you, please feel free to contact me with your comments and questions. Thank you for looking over my site and your shared interests ~ Deborah

Share