Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Giving Thanks





Warm wishes and toasty thoughts along with sweet blessings for a safe, and joyous Thanksgiving.
As for my plans? I have a new pattern in the works, projects yet to be completed, but before I do, we (my husband, kids, mother-in-law & I) are going to take a break by stepping out of town and into nature, we intend to treat this holiday weekend as a chance to be, to change the pace a little and explore this new territory we moved to back in spring.



On a designer's note, and a shameless promotion, check out my Etsy store for completed outfits, with more to come along my self-published knitting patterns available in my Craftsy Pattern Store and not forgetting my two recent knitting pattern books


On a knitter's note, check out this awesome sale happening on Craftsy right now




No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you, please feel free to contact me with your comments and questions. Thank you for looking over my site and your shared interests ~ Deborah

Share