Thursday, November 14, 2013

Mac'Yanna for the holidays


 
Saige waited so patiently to model her very first Debonair Designs outfit, along with her sisters Jessica, sporting new glasses and Elisabeth.
She certainly is a natural at modeling, and made herself right at home.









I am lost for words to write in this post, mainly due to my head still spinning from proof reading my second book publication that is due to go into production after a print review, more on that in my next post. . . . .

 So I will leave you with what's new from my knitting needles in this trio I am calling
 my Mac'Yanna Clan.


A trio of faux fair sweater dresses using my 'Ayanna' pattern, where I worked a variation in the pattern stitch to that of another pattern I recently released, 'Olympia', thus producing a plaid/tartan effect throughout, finished with a stylish beret with added pom pom.








What a fun photo shoot this turned out to be, enjoy and thank you for looking ~ Deb.

 



















Be sure to check out my Etsy Store, for more completed outfits









No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you, please feel free to contact me with your comments and questions. Thank you for looking over my site and your shared interests ~ Deborah

Share