Monday, November 4, 2013

Saige ~ A new addition to my doll family

Welcoming Saige, a new addition to my doll family, Saige, an American Girl of the Year 2013.  Saige arrived a few days ago as an early Christmas present from my hubby and kids :)) They had been listening to me chat about her and decided to go ahead and make the purchase now before she is no longer available. What a wonderful surprise to say the least, I feel so blessed.



Happily I am able to have her now rather than wait until Christmas, which I am delighted with, as her coloring is so inspiring to me. Her first of many outfits is currently on my needles, another faux fair sweater dress using my 'Ayanna' pattern, but I worked a variation in the pattern stitch to that of another pattern I recently released, 'Olympia', thus producing a plaid/tartan effect throughout. 
As soon as this is completed along with two other complimentary outfits, I will be posting.



 In the meantime please enjoy one more look at my fall inspired outfit, one that both made my day and brought an extra smile.
 I would like to share this fall inspired outfit I completed that is now in the hands of a talented young photographer, the outfit you will recognize as it is featured on the pattern page. 



 















 Be sure to check out her blog Dolly Dorm Diaries for more stunning pictures. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you, please feel free to contact me with your comments and questions. Thank you for looking over my site and your shared interests ~ Deborah

Share